The RYG Store Shipping Info & Returns Policy
So that you have a better sense of what to expect once you place an order, please find the answers to the most common shipping questions below.
When should I expect to get my order?
Your order will be sent out on average within 4-6 days of when you placed the order and then will take the approximate number of days, depending on where it’s being shipped:
- USA: 5-8 business days
- Canada: 6-12 business days
- World: 10-20 business days
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
If your order never arrived, we’re so sorry! But before reaching out to us, first, please check your shipping confirmation to make sure that you entered the correct address.
- If the address was incorrect, we'd be happy to send you another order to the correct address; however, it will have to be at your cost. Just let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the shipping address was correct, please email us (email@example.com) making sure that you provide your order number. From there, we'll figure out what went wrong and get back with you.
- Unfortunately, package theft is on the rise. So if you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be!
- If you didn’t receive your order…and you should have by now:
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
- Ask your local post office if they have your package, for some reason it may have ended up there.
What about international shipping, will I be charged for customs fees?
International shipments may incur customs fees. The customs policy is different in each country, and the fee is usually based on a variety of factors like weight, value, and size. Unfortunately, we can’t take responsibility for customs fees or additional associated taxes or duties.
We’re so sorry that something went wrong with your order! Please let us know within a week of receiving it (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can look into what's going on. And when you do, please give us your order number.
Here are our polices related to Returns:
- Unfortunately, as a small business, we’re not currently in a position to accept returns for products, other than those that were damaged or were sent to you in the wrong size (see below). We sincerely apologize for that. Hopefully, someday, when we're uber-successful, we’ll be able to, but for now we can’t.
- That said, we’ll do everything we can to ensure you get what you ordered in the best condition possible.
- If you do need to return a damaged or wrongly sized product, it needs to be unworn and unwashed.
- Finally, although we can’t accept returns for products that aren’t damaged or wrongly sized, if you’re unhappy with a product you received please reach out (email@example.com) so that we can provide you with a discount code on your next purchase. We realize that may not seem like much, but we want to do what we can to make things as right as possible!
- Damaged items: The last thing we want is for you to be stuck with a damaged item. If an order arrives damaged, please send us a picture and we’ll do our darndest to make things right! And again, don’t forget to include the order number so that we can get on the same page.
Wrong size: If you're unhappy with the size you received, first make sure that the size stated on the garment matches your order.
- If the garment was mislabeled or doesn’t match your order, we're really sorry.
- Please let us know and we'll get things sorted out. And again, if the label doesn’t match your order, please send us a picture of the label.
- If everything matches up and you just don’t like how it fits, unfortunately at this point we’re not able to accept any returns.